1. Here's my most popular mani ever, so far! These were inspired the the absolutely amazing Selena over at pinkurock.com, or @selenadee_nails on Instagram. I used the entire China Glaze Summer Neons Collection for this, plus Fairy Dust on top:)
2. These are pretty recent, for this simple gradient I used Julep "Joan" and OPI "I Don't Give A Rotterdam." I chose these together just because they both have an underlying gold shimmer. :)
3. This is some sort of "half-swatch" of Wicked Polish Hematoma, I was so lucky to catch this one at the last restock! I also picked up "Pox" but that one gets its own post. ;) For the gradient I used China Glaze "Creative Fantasy" and "Hanging In The Balance"
4. My Chinese New Year Nails! I used some gold polish from The Face Shop, and OPI "Big Apple Red." First time trying a Ruffian!:)
5. Strawberry nails! I used OPI "Don't Pretzel My Buttons" for the base, and Strawberry by TheHungryAsian. :)