Halloween Nails

Here are my Halloween manis for this year! My skills have improved considerably since last year, and I'm actually quite happy with these! 

Classic Halloween Mani:

I loved these! 

The colors I used were:
American Apparel "Hassid" (black)
OPI "Tangerine Scene"
Nina "French White"

For my index and pinky I used the water spotting technique, that's similar to water marbling. I'm not experienced with this so I don't know how to explain it further. 
The bats were more difficult than I was expecting and they didn't turn out quite right, but at least you can kind of tell they're bats. ;) 
Also, I mattefied these using Essie "Matte About You!" My favorite matte topcoat. :) 


Dripping Blood Mani:

Always gory and fun. ;)

The colors I used were:
OPI "Don't Pretzel My Buttons" (nude)
OPI "Lost On Lonbard" (red) 

This is a pretty simple technique using a dotting tool and a nail art brush. It's one of my favorites since it often comes out looking realistic. Bleeding cuticles! :D hahah




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts